We will find in this page a set of online conference videos associated with the research project. We provide links to online videos of talks given by team members and we also make available video recordings of the proceedings of some of our research seminars and workshops.
- RESEARCH SEMINARS ONLINE
- Talk by Claudine Friedberg at the Institute of Social Sciences, University of Lisbon,
3 December 2010
Mythes, rituels et relations humains/non-humains au Timor(-Leste)
Claudine Friedberg (Muséum Nationale d’Histoire naturelle, Paris)
- Talk by David Hicks at the Institute of Social Sciences, University of Lisbon,
22 June 2011
Ethnographic research in Timor Português
David Hicks (Stony Brook University, US)
*With the collaboration of IELT/FCSH-UNL and Memoria Media – E-museum of Immaterial Heritage
- ONLINE TALKS & INTERVIEWS
- Talk by Ricardo Roque, ICS-Instituto de Ciências Sociais, Universidade de Lisboa, on “HISTÓRIAS, COLECÇÕES E CLASSIFICAÇÕES CIENTÍFICAS” at the conference panel “A Ciência na Construção da Cidadania”, as part of Ciência 2010. Encontro com a Ciência e Tecnologia em Portugal, Lisboa, Centro de Congressos de Lisboa, 4-7 July 2010.
- “A Última Nau – Timor-Leste – Ciclo de Debates sobre os Processos de Independência e as Relações Externas de Portugal”. Debate with the participation of António Martins da Cruz, Ricardo Roque and Paulo Gorjão. Radio – Antena 1, 20 May 2012, 10pm. (audio file).
- Entrevista a Gonçalo Antunes, no programa rádio “A Viagem do Crocodilo”, RTTL, 18 Nov. 2012 (interview starts c. minute 7). (audio file).
Image: TDM News, Macau. March 2011. Photo by Ricardo Roque.